Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new MacBook air got a dent on it!!!

i just got a new MacBook air two weeks ago and i dropped it on the floor, it got a huge dent on the corner of the laptop and i didn't know what to do. I am probably going to bring it to the apple store and repair it but i dont know it apple repairs dents, scratches and all those accidental things that we personally do, so if this happened to you or you know the answer to this please comment...

love-mac user

MacBook Air (2018 or later)

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 7:46 AM

Apple's warranty is for defects in manufacturing, not accidents. If you purchased AppleCare + it will also cover accidents to the display, outside case or other damage but there are service fees charged so accidental damage isn't repaired for free but at a much reduced cost to you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2018 7:46 AM in response to Serra_Mesin

Apple's warranty is for defects in manufacturing, not accidents. If you purchased AppleCare + it will also cover accidents to the display, outside case or other damage but there are service fees charged so accidental damage isn't repaired for free but at a much reduced cost to you.

My new MacBook air got a dent on it!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.