Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with email folders on iphone X

I have multiple email accounts set up in the mail program on my iPhone. Each of the email accounts has filters set up to distribute incoming mail to sub folders. Previously I could default to an all mail folder on the iPhone and see all incoming mail from all accounts consolidated to that search folder. Suddenly only the mail in the inbox of each account shows up and I have to check the sub folders individually to see new incoming mail. What happened?!?! It’s a nightmare.

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 3:16 PM

1 reply

Dec 14, 2018 4:45 PM in response to rcwmsn

Hi rcwmsn,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that in the Mail app on your iPhone you're no longer seeing the "All Mail" folder listed with your other inboxes. I can see why you'd reach out about this; I'd like to help. From the "All Mailboxes" screen as displayed in your screenshot tap Edit > Add Mailbox > Select "All Mail" > Tap Done. Next, swipe down on the All Mailboxes screen to refresh and check to see if the All Mail folder contains the messages that you're looking for as they used to be displayed.

If you're not able to add the "All Mail" folder to your mailboxes list can you let me know the last time you remember seeing it there?

Have you recently made any changes to the accounts you use with Mail on your iPhone?

Best Regards.

Problem with email folders on iphone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.