Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I clicked on a link inside a phishing email claiming it was appl

Don’t ignore this pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeee,

I hope I get an answer ASAP. I have received an email that claimed it was from Apple saying that my email address was changed and if it wasn’t me I have to click on a link. I clicked on the link several times before I realized it was a phishing email. The link opened a blank white page and nothing appeared. Now I am worried. Is my phone hacked or what? I really hope that someone would explain to me what happened. I have changed my password for Apple ID account, and my email. What do I have to do else? And what do this phishing email wants from hacking my ID? And can they hack my phone using that phishing email? Can they access to all info in my phone? Pleassse answer me I couldn’t sleep thinking about what could happen because I have read bad stories and I want to know what is going on so that I can do something.

thank you and please don’t ignore me

[Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2018 5:23 PM

Your phone and your Apple ID aren't/shouldn't be hacked it you didn't enter your Apple ID/password anywhere or provide other personal information. It was a phishing email that failed because the page that was supposed to load to get you to enter your data failed to load. If you didn't enter anything, all your data is safe.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2018 5:23 PM in response to raghad160

Your phone and your Apple ID aren't/shouldn't be hacked it you didn't enter your Apple ID/password anywhere or provide other personal information. It was a phishing email that failed because the page that was supposed to load to get you to enter your data failed to load. If you didn't enter anything, all your data is safe.

I clicked on a link inside a phishing email claiming it was appl

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.