Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps app icon missing

How do I get the Maps icon back on my home page? The Maps app is installed and functional, but the icon is no longer on my home page. Thanks.

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 13, 2018 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2018 2:35 PM

Hi punditz,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble finding the Maps app on your iPhone, but you see that it's installed and you can use it. I can see why you'd reach out for assistance with this; I'd like to help. I'd recommend using the steps in the following resource to search for the app on your iPhone; if the app is located in a folder on your Home screen, the name of the folder will be listed to the right of the app in the search results: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're able to locate the app using Search, you can use these steps to move it on your Home screen where you'd like it to be: How to move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2018 2:35 PM in response to punditz

Hi punditz,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble finding the Maps app on your iPhone, but you see that it's installed and you can use it. I can see why you'd reach out for assistance with this; I'd like to help. I'd recommend using the steps in the following resource to search for the app on your iPhone; if the app is located in a folder on your Home screen, the name of the folder will be listed to the right of the app in the search results: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're able to locate the app using Search, you can use these steps to move it on your Home screen where you'd like it to be: How to move apps and create folders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards.

Maps app icon missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.