Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Maps Icon

The icon for Maps has disappeared from my screen, if I go to the App store and search for it I can then open it and use it as normal but it doesn’t give me the option to download it, someone has said on here there should be three dots at the top right hand corner of screen to select from but there are no dots on my screen when I open maps up, can anyone tell me how to reinstate the icon/ shortcut to my screen please?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 12:49 AM

If the icon on App Store says "OPEN" then the icon and app are still on the phone, you just mislaid it somewhere.

Swipe all your home screens leftwards til you get to the App Library screen.

Find or search for the Maps icon there and tap, hold, and drag it into a home screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 9, 2021 12:49 AM in response to Laramie321

If the icon on App Store says "OPEN" then the icon and app are still on the phone, you just mislaid it somewhere.

Swipe all your home screens leftwards til you get to the App Library screen.

Find or search for the Maps icon there and tap, hold, and drag it into a home screen.

Apple Maps Icon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.