Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac failed update to OSX 10.14.2

I just click to update to 10..14.2 in system preferences panel, and when downloading not finished, I disconnected network and reconnected with another network route(china local network, before that my route is through some US. West routing point), then I continued to download, when finished, my update failed, when click update again I continuously got 'Update failed / An error has occurred' message.

How do I get the update from start again?

Posted on Dec 15, 2018 7:53 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 15, 2018 8:04 PM in response to 文明

Shut down the computer by pressing and holding down the Power button until the computer shuts down. Wait 30 seconds then reboot the computer. Get MacOS Mojave now from the Mac App Store. Before running the installer do the following:

Repair the Drive for El Capitan or Later

1. Restart the computer and after the chime hold down the Command and R keys until the Utility Menu appears.
  2. Select Disk Utility and press the Continue button.
  3. Then select the indented (usually, Macintosh HD) volume entry from the side list. 
  4. Click on the First Aid tab in the toolbar and wait for the Done button to activate. Click on it, then quit Disk Utility.
  5. Select Restart from the Apple menu.

My Mac failed update to OSX 10.14.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.