Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I Change My Network Password?

How Do I Change My Network Password? Wirelessly

MacBook Pro mid 2010 and iPad 3, 4

Airport Extreme n

-----------------------

My searches are not giving me friendly instructions. Resetting Airport Hardware, Yes. Resetting just Network Password, No.

==================================

Also:

Can I Connect via Ethernet cable and change Network Password? Both have what I believe are Ethernet ports.

Can I turn off the Extreme's antenna (its ability to let anyone else connect wirelessly) while I'm connected via my Ethernet cable?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 17, 2018 12:02 PM

3 replies

Dec 17, 2018 12:23 PM in response to niteowl

It's more than a little unclear what you're trying to do?

Are you asking how to change the password that is used to connect to your WiFi network? If so, check the manual for your wireless router.

Are you asking how to change the password you use to log into a network to access things like file and print services? If so, talk to the network administrator or your help desk.

How Do I Change My Network Password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.