Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Marking apple watch as stolen after removing from icloud

Dear members, Need your help.

I'd sold my apple watch series 1 online and didn't received payment. Before shipping, I have removed my watch from icloud. Now I just wish if I can mark it as stolen or lost somehow so that it won't be used by the scammer. Apart from reporting reporting this incident under cyber crime act, Is there anything I can do to make sure that watch is not usable again using icloud account or apple can take a serial number of watch and mark it as stolen in their server/s ? I do have a serial number of watch with me. Please feel free to advise and guide in this regards.

Thanks and Regards

- Arora

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 20, 2018 2:44 AM

2 replies

Dec 20, 2018 4:48 AM in response to Branta_uk

Thanks for your response.

I believe if apple can also blacklist that serial number of watch at their end to make it unusable, would be a good to have in such cases. Anyways, what I have lost is lost but I am just trying so as such scammers shouldn't be benefitted.

Any further suggestion/s from members is most welcome ...

Thanks

Marking apple watch as stolen after removing from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.