Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Bluetooth keeps cutting out in Jeep with U-Connect

I have an iPhone X. I drive a Jeep Wrangler with U-Connect. The phone initially worked in the car with Bluetooth through the U-Connect system - able to make & receive calls, stream music in the car. Then it stopped working. I could also not use my old iPod classic anymore through the auxiliary setting - it had been working previously. It just kept cutting out/switching off and going back to radio if I tried to stream music, play music through the iPod and if I made/answered calls, the calls stayed connected but the Bluetooth kept cutting in & out. I took it to the Jeep dealer. Phone software & U-Connect software was up to date. They couldn’t find anything wrong but booked it in to try & work on it. Then on the day it was booked in, it started to work again, so I cancelled the appt. It worked fine for a few mths. Now the same issue is happening again. Software on phone & U-Connect is up to date.

I have connected my husband’s Google Pixel 2 phone to the U-Connect today & it streams music fine & makes calls fine. So I think it must be an Apple connectivity issue?

Posted on Dec 20, 2018 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2018 3:49 PM

Make sure that the iPhone is running the latest software - iOS 12.1.2

Can you unpair the iPhone completely and then pair again.

If this is still not working, back up your iPhone and reset all settings. This will not erase your data, just the settings you set.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone X Bluetooth keeps cutting out in Jeep with U-Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.