Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Bluetooth failing to auto connect to 2013 Hyundai sonata

iPhone messed up its Bluetooth software. It’s very horrible to connect each time when I get in my car. iPhone doesn’t recognise or auto connect to my car Bluetooth. Things I tried to fix.

1) Tried re-setting Bluetooth connection. Forget the iPhone from Bluetooth list and re-connected several times. It connects for the first time and the second time it will not work. I have to pair again.

2) Re-started my iPhone several times.

It connects for the first time and the second time it will not work. I have to pair again.

3) I tried re-starting cars audio system.

It connects for the first time and the second time it will not work. I have to pair again.

4) updated to latest IOS every time and tried again. It connects for the first time and the second time it will not work. I have to pair again.

5) This time I tried my friends Samsung galaxy phone. It never caused an issue. It connects as soon as I get in my car.

I am a long term user of iPhone. It did not happen with older versions like iPhone X.

from the above point 5). It clearly proves that the issue is with IOS but not sonata audio system.

Please do not close this issue until you have an answer. Thank you.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 10:42 AM

This is issue is more than an year old. Link: I phone 12 Bluetooth not connecting to on… - Apple Community

we are not getting iPhone for free. We are paying bloody 1000$ bucks.

2 replies

iPhone 12 Bluetooth failing to auto connect to 2013 Hyundai sonata

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.