Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black spot when taking photos

Hi !

i just realized that i have problem with with the camera on my iphone xs 256gb.

Problem is that when I’m trying to take photos, there is a grey spot. When I zoom in or zoom out it gets bigger or smaller. I have attached screenshot and photo of this problem.

P.S phone has not been dropped before.

Posted on Dec 20, 2018 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2018 3:28 PM

Good afternoon ilkinnamazov,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are seeing a grey spot in the images you take with your iPhone XS. If you have cleaned the camera lens on your iPhone and the spot still appears, you may need to have an Apple Genius or an Apple Authorized Service Provider take a look at your device. Click on the "Service and Support" section of the resource below to find one near you.

Find Locations - Service - Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers

Cleaning your iPhone

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2018 3:28 PM in response to ilkinnamazov

Good afternoon ilkinnamazov,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are seeing a grey spot in the images you take with your iPhone XS. If you have cleaned the camera lens on your iPhone and the spot still appears, you may need to have an Apple Genius or an Apple Authorized Service Provider take a look at your device. Click on the "Service and Support" section of the resource below to find one near you.

Find Locations - Service - Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers

Cleaning your iPhone

Take care.

Black spot when taking photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.