Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black spot on iphone 13 pro max camera screen

Hi , I purchased iphone 13 pro max few days ago . When I zoom my camera to 3x I get black spot on camera screen. Any one else having this problem? How to fix this problem? h

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2022 4:46 PM

Hi, I started having the exact same issue as you on my phone when I use the 3x lens, after some research its apparently dust stuck in the actual camera, how it got there I have no idea, its a known issue and is covered under apples limited warranty so they should replace the camera or the handset. I have an appointment booked on Tuesday lets see how it goes.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2022 4:46 PM in response to atulsinngh

Hi, I started having the exact same issue as you on my phone when I use the 3x lens, after some research its apparently dust stuck in the actual camera, how it got there I have no idea, its a known issue and is covered under apples limited warranty so they should replace the camera or the handset. I have an appointment booked on Tuesday lets see how it goes.

Mar 10, 2022 1:10 PM in response to atulsinngh

Update - took my phone in today and needed a rear and front camera replacement (black spot on actual camera lens) and a screen replacement, they couldn’t fix so replaced the phone for a brand new handset. I urge anybody if you are having bad picture quality and fuzzy pictures with zero sharpness to take your phone to an apple store and get it replaced under the warranty. The new handset I got works perfectly now and pictures look much better than before.

Black spot on iphone 13 pro max camera screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.