Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

export a slide show created from an album in Photos

I can play an excellent slide show created from an album using the vintage prints theme, but can't export it. The only export capability seems to be tied to the photos selection in the library, but not to any album I have created, using photos from different dates. I am trying to make a memorial slideshow and all the persons photos are in one album .

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 23, 2018 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2018 10:07 AM

Once you create the slideshow as I desceribed above click on the Theme button at the right to change to Vintage Prints:

That will give you the theme you want.

4 replies

Dec 23, 2018 4:58 PM in response to Old Toad

That helped partially - it does create a classic slideshow and allow me to export it. However, If I select the album and play slideshow, I get a menu that has choices of themes and music.. The Vintage theme is very appropriate for the personal memorial I am putting together and it's music choices lets me select my own music from iTunes. Unfortunately, I can't save it as a project or export it. I must only run it from my MAC when I running the photos app. How can I save it or export it?

export a slide show created from an album in Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.