Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Book Pro

While in FaceTime in full screen I was disconnected with a message that I was now in a Power saver mode.

My lap top was plugged in at the time.

I could not disable this mode.

What can I do to correct this function in the future?

iMac Pro

Posted on Dec 25, 2018 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2018 2:47 PM

Navigate to "System Preferences" as follows: Apple icon in the menu bar at the top left of the screen -->«System Preferences»-->type in the word "power". The appropriate preference will be brightened up against the dimmed area of the rest of preferences in the preferences window. Click on it. If the option "Put hard disks to sleep when possible" is selected then deselect it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2018 2:47 PM in response to BrinySea

Navigate to "System Preferences" as follows: Apple icon in the menu bar at the top left of the screen -->«System Preferences»-->type in the word "power". The appropriate preference will be brightened up against the dimmed area of the rest of preferences in the preferences window. Click on it. If the option "Put hard disks to sleep when possible" is selected then deselect it.

Mac Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.