Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do get my stylized artist name to display on iTunes/Apple Music?

My artist name is stylized in ALL-CAPS across many online platforms including Twitter, Soundcloud, Youtube, etc.

However, on iTunes/Apple Music it is spelled in Standard Case. This has impacted my visibility on the platform and has made it difficult for listeners to locate my content.

How can this issue be resolved?

Posted on Dec 28, 2018 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2018 5:30 AM

Kkardshark,

This user forum will not be able to help with that. Contact the iTunes Store though the same channel you used for other interactions as a content provider. If you are going through an aggregator, they will need to handle the request and deal with Apple.

There is no apparent technical issue preventing all-caps, as artists such as SBTRKT and MSTRKRFT are listed correctly.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2018 5:30 AM in response to kkardshark

Kkardshark,

This user forum will not be able to help with that. Contact the iTunes Store though the same channel you used for other interactions as a content provider. If you are going through an aggregator, they will need to handle the request and deal with Apple.

There is no apparent technical issue preventing all-caps, as artists such as SBTRKT and MSTRKRFT are listed correctly.

How do get my stylized artist name to display on iTunes/Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.