Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rtt mode

How do I turn off rtt mode on my iPhone 7.

Posted on Jan 2, 2019 6:28 PM

3 replies

Jan 5, 2019 6:10 AM in response to RttTina

Thank you for trying that, RttTina. It's appreciated. Since you can't turn the feature off, I'd like for you to reinstall the operating system of your iPhone 7.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Please be sure to have a fresh backup to keep your personal information safe. In order to back up your Health data, the backup needs to be encrypted. iCloud does this automatically, but iTunes doesn't. If you'd like to use iTunes to back up your iPhone, refer to this article: About encrypted backups in iTunes

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Even though the title of the article isn't specific to your issue, the section titled "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" will walk you through all the steps to reinstall the iOS software on your device. See if you're able to turn RTT off. Please let me know how that goes when you're able?

Cheers!

Rtt mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.