Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view iCloud photos on iPad?

I had 30 GB on my iPhone that would not transfer to my iMac, so I turned iCloud Photos and uploaded them all to iCloud. Now how can I see or access those photos and videos in my iPad?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 5, 2019 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2019 8:14 AM

Hey TrueLook,

Thanks for reaching out via Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to view your photos in iCloud from your iPad. Since you've already enabled them on your iPhone, all you'll want to do is enable them on your iPad as well as explained in this link here: Set up and use iCloud Photos

Cheers.

2 replies

Jan 7, 2019 8:38 AM in response to raina_b22

That's was really helpful. Once I start seeing my photos sync to my iPad, I was very happy. On my Mac, I need to know something before I turn it on. I have 40,000 photos I do not want to upload to the iCloud. Is there a way to manage to library in the MAC, one with iCloud photos enabled and one without? Or that setup is at the OS level? The workaround I thought is to access the iCloud photos via the browser and download the ones I wanted to keep local leaving iCloud photos off on my Mac.

How to view iCloud photos on iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.