Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the GarageBand Sound Library available for Logic Pro X?

I recently got LPX, and I really want to use some things from sound packs like Edges and Angles & Gozadera Latina. Is there any way I can easily use those without having to export multiple WAV files?

MacBook Air (2018 or later)

Posted on Jan 5, 2019 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2019 12:22 PM

"Gozadera Latina" and "Edges and Angles" packs for GarageBand for iOS should have the same content as "Future Bass" and "Reggaeton Pop" loops packs in Logic Pro X.

Make sure to download and install all Apple Loop packs, and you should be fine:

Logic Pro X > Sound Library > Open Sound Library Manager > tick "Apple Loops" > proceed to download and install.

If you want full compatibility with GB, in the Sound Library Manager window mentioned above, unfold "Legacy and Compatibility" > tick "GarageBand 11 Sounds and Instruments" > proceed to download and install (that's sampler instruments and samples for GB).

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2019 12:22 PM in response to BLOKBUSTR

"Gozadera Latina" and "Edges and Angles" packs for GarageBand for iOS should have the same content as "Future Bass" and "Reggaeton Pop" loops packs in Logic Pro X.

Make sure to download and install all Apple Loop packs, and you should be fine:

Logic Pro X > Sound Library > Open Sound Library Manager > tick "Apple Loops" > proceed to download and install.

If you want full compatibility with GB, in the Sound Library Manager window mentioned above, unfold "Legacy and Compatibility" > tick "GarageBand 11 Sounds and Instruments" > proceed to download and install (that's sampler instruments and samples for GB).

Is the GarageBand Sound Library available for Logic Pro X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.