Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gift cards activation

I bought the gift card at Walmart, the receipt shows the iTunes gift card was paid, but the activation does not have the card serial numbers. And I tried to redeem the card at AppStore.com/redeem, it prompted this card is not properly activated. I would need to know how apple can handle this properly and refund the purchase or send me a new activated card.

Posted on Jan 6, 2019 7:15 PM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2019 12:36 AM in response to jun226

You know that you're not talking to Apple on these user forums, so posting images of the receipt and card on here is pointless. And obviously they wouldn't refund you or send you a different card anyway.

Take it back to the store you bought it from and ask them to activate it properly. If they can't or won't do so try contacting iTunes Support (they are likely to want to see images of the front and back of the card and its receipt) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww 

Gift cards activation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.