Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tunes gift card already redeemed

I purchased this $200.00 gift card 2 days ago and I tried to redeem it today and the card has already been activated. I have the card and the activation status paper. It was put on my charge and I called Apple and they told me to go to the store and the store said to call the number on the activation paper. Now I am contacting you.

Please contact me regarding this because the last alternative is to cancel the payment with the bank. Thank you. Sharon

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 3:28 PM

Sharon2244 wrote:
Please contact me regarding this because the last alternative is to cancel the payment with the bank. Thank you. Sharon

Apple Support Communities cannot help you with that problem. The "store" is responsible for properly activating the card. If they will not help, your "last alternative" sounds reasonable to me.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2021 3:28 PM in response to Sharon2244

Sharon2244 wrote:

Apple Support Communities cannot help you with that problem. The "store" is responsible for properly activating the card. If they will not help, your "last alternative" sounds reasonable to me.

I tunes gift card already redeemed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.