Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iphone6s

I recently lost my iphone 6s with all my photos. My main photos were between December 11-19, 2018 which was my honeymoon. I signed into icloud and did not find the photos as last update to icloud was March 2018. Is there any way I can retrieve my pictures ?

Posted on Jan 7, 2019 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2019 9:40 AM

I am so sorry about your lost photos, but there is no way to retrieve them now. If you had turned on iCloud Photos they would be uploaded to iCloud as soon as they were taken, and would have always been available. Likewise if you had turned on Photostream. Or had the Google Photos app on your phone. Or any other cloud storage app (upthere.com, box.com, dropbox.com, shutterfly, etc)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2019 9:40 AM in response to ved160

I am so sorry about your lost photos, but there is no way to retrieve them now. If you had turned on iCloud Photos they would be uploaded to iCloud as soon as they were taken, and would have always been available. Likewise if you had turned on Photostream. Or had the Google Photos app on your phone. Or any other cloud storage app (upthere.com, box.com, dropbox.com, shutterfly, etc)

Lost iphone6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.