Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing problem. Cant update apps

Hello,

I just want to ask. I have billing problem and cant update my apps. Is there a any solution to fix this problem?

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 3:04 AM

Hi!

Take a look at this article: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 8, 2019 3:08 AM in response to uldis666

Hello,

I see you are having issues with billing.

Please make sure that your credit card has not expired and data is up to date for any purchase you make in the App Store or in iTunes.

If you are having issues in updating your app then please make sure a steady wifi connection and launch App Store>tap updates>tap update all on the top right corner or you can update selecting which one you would like to update first.

Hope it will work.

To check for payment options open setting>click your name on the top> tap payments and shipments.

If your problem is not solved or maybe I did not answer what you wanted to know then please write in details while replying or you can reach Apple support.

Best Regards.

Billing problem. Cant update apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.