Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes charge

Hi, I have unexplained charges from Itunes marked itunes.com/bill, Ireland. However ive read the message ABOUT the same charging problem from November. How can i get the money back? AND should i talk to the apple od to the operator? Please help

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 5:50 AM

Who you talk to and whether you might be able to get a refund will depend upon where the charges show. Are they on the purchase history of any iTunes account you've got linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ? If not, and if they aren't : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support, you talk to the card issuer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2019 5:50 AM in response to roksanaskopl

Who you talk to and whether you might be able to get a refund will depend upon where the charges show. Are they on the purchase history of any iTunes account you've got linked to the card : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support ? If not, and if they aren't : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support, you talk to the card issuer

ITunes charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.