Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dust under iPhone Xr front facing camera.

I was on my phone today and I noticed that there is dust underneath my phone’s front facing camera. Is there anything I can do?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2019 7:44 PM

Hello CadenC.,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. As this is regarding your device hardware, you will need to have the device checked at an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store.

Please review this help article prior to bringing your device in to be checked: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

You can find a service provider using this link: Apple Find Locations

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2019 7:44 PM in response to CadenC.

Hello CadenC.,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. As this is regarding your device hardware, you will need to have the device checked at an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store.

Please review this help article prior to bringing your device in to be checked: Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

You can find a service provider using this link: Apple Find Locations

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Dust under iPhone Xr front facing camera.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.