Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment information

I’ve tried downloading some apps and it comes up with to update my payment information but there has been no changes the card on file is still valid. Then it tells after I re-entered the card information that the payment method was declined. I can’t update any of my apps. I have even tried my husbands debit card and it was declined and it valid. Can you please tell what the issue is

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2019 8:59 PM

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2019 8:59 PM in response to Smullins2019

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Payment information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.