Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Animoji isn’t working and nether is my self facing camera for portrait mode

When I try to use Animoji the record button flashes really quick and disappears. It then displays a message saying “Tap to resume”.

Also the portrait mode for my self facing camera is not working. Here are some pictures.

please help! :(

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 9, 2019 5:10 PM

1 reply

Jan 11, 2019 9:25 AM in response to emanuel145

Hey emanuel145,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having issues with the front facing camera on your iPhone. I like sending Animoji and Portrait photos to my family & friends and I want to help get yours working as expected. If you haven't done so already, take a look at this resource here for ways to help with this. If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working

Cheers.

My Animoji isn’t working and nether is my self facing camera for portrait mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.