Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the Apple Health App?

Hi,

I have an iPhone 8 and I need the Apple Health App to merge my devices all together. I have searched the App Store on my iPhone 8 and could not find it anywhere. Can anyone give me assistance in locating and installing the app, would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Ron

Posted on Jan 9, 2019 7:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2019 12:05 PM

Hello ronfromrichardson,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Health app on your iPhone. To help with your situation, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the "Reset Home Screen Layout" option and then check for the Health app again.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2019 12:05 PM in response to ronfromrichardson

Hello ronfromrichardson,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Health app on your iPhone. To help with your situation, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the "Reset Home Screen Layout" option and then check for the Health app again.

Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Cheers!

Where is the Apple Health App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.