Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I download the health app on my ipad where I can use it from a larger screen?

Why can’t I download the health app on my ipad where I can use it from a larger screen than my phone?

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2022 7:08 AM

Why questions cannot be answered here on this user to user only forum. We can guess that since the Health App and Apple Watch are tied to each other via your iPhone and Apple Watch, the Health App is an iPhone only app. Others have suggested that to be on your iPad would put it in the cloud and its a privacy issue. Whatever the real reason is, we can't possibly tell you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2022 7:08 AM in response to Youngkathy1871

Why questions cannot be answered here on this user to user only forum. We can guess that since the Health App and Apple Watch are tied to each other via your iPhone and Apple Watch, the Health App is an iPhone only app. Others have suggested that to be on your iPad would put it in the cloud and its a privacy issue. Whatever the real reason is, we can't possibly tell you.

Why can’t I download the health app on my ipad where I can use it from a larger screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.