Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Solo 3 dead after a year

I got a pair of Beats Solo 3 wireless for Christmas 2017. First week in January 2019 they broke.

I was charging them as I have many times before - and when I unplugged them from the charger - the five lights were all lit up and then faded away all at once. When I tried turning them on after the lights died - nothing happened.

I've tried to reset the headphones in so many different ways (holding down the power button only, holding down the power button and the volume up, holding the power button and volume down, holding the power button and the B button, both plugged in and not plugged in, sometimes for 10 secs, sometimes for 2 mins, etc etc) NOTHING TURNS ANYTHING ON ANYMORE.

I was fine with it because i could still listen to them with the wire - but this morning on my way to work - now only one side of the headphone works.

WHAT IS GOING ON AND HOW DO I POSSIBLY FIX THIS? They are just over a year old. I've had headphones from Best Buy that were $25 that lasted longer.

Posted on Jan 10, 2019 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2019 8:10 AM

I would contact the manufacturer's support team using this link: https://www.beatsbydre.com/support

They should be able to give you all the available options.

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

1 reply

Beats Solo 3 dead after a year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.