Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently unable to send pictures by AOL w iPhone 8

Sending pictures had been so easy. Now when I try from within Photos, the process looks the same, but the e-mail doesn’t get delivered and doesn’t show up in the Sent or Draft folders. If I use the send arrow from within Photos and choose Copy instead of Mail and then paste it in an email, a ‘zoomed’ portion of the photo pastes in. Did a recent Apple update or AOL update cause this, or did I accidentally change some setting?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 13, 2019 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 11:09 AM

Hello Tarlt19,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you’re having issues sending photos via Mail in the Photos app; I'd like to help.

Here's a resource that could help:

Use Messages and Mail to share photos from Photos on Mac

If you have another email account set up, I'd like to have you try sending a photo using a different email account to see if that helps. Also, make sure your iPhone software is up-to-date.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2019 11:09 AM in response to Tarlt19

Hello Tarlt19,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you’re having issues sending photos via Mail in the Photos app; I'd like to help.

Here's a resource that could help:

Use Messages and Mail to share photos from Photos on Mac

If you have another email account set up, I'd like to have you try sending a photo using a different email account to see if that helps. Also, make sure your iPhone software is up-to-date.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards

Recently unable to send pictures by AOL w iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.