Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Large Green dot on top of apple watch face

Sometimes I have a large green dot on the top middle of my watch face. I know the red dot there means I have notifications, but what does the green dot mean?

Posted on Jan 14, 2019 3:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2019 5:10 PM

A circular green dot the same green as the phone app icon? I think if you look closely you will see a little telephone handset, because there is an active call on your iPhone. If you tap it you can take control of the call to your watch, which is rarely useful if you started on the iPhone, but it has been useful for me on a few occasions.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 14, 2019 5:10 PM in response to JP2019

A circular green dot the same green as the phone app icon? I think if you look closely you will see a little telephone handset, because there is an active call on your iPhone. If you tap it you can take control of the call to your watch, which is rarely useful if you started on the iPhone, but it has been useful for me on a few occasions.

Large Green dot on top of apple watch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.