Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I never gave Apple Music the okay to purchase the family plan on my individual account. And it just automatically renewed and that is ridiculous because I never even listen to Apple Music and I never ever agreed on purchasing it so I please want my money back

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 12:21 PM

Check the subscriptions page for your account. Does it list Apple Music Individual or Apple Music Family?

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

The subscriptions page is the location to change settings for a subscription, such as changing the subscription type.

If you received an email about the other subscription type, without other clues, then verify its authenticity, as it could be a phishing attempt.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you noted a charge on your bank statements, then check for other possible reasons:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2019 12:21 PM in response to delilah66

Check the subscriptions page for your account. Does it list Apple Music Individual or Apple Music Family?

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

The subscriptions page is the location to change settings for a subscription, such as changing the subscription type.

If you received an email about the other subscription type, without other clues, then verify its authenticity, as it could be a phishing attempt.

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you noted a charge on your bank statements, then check for other possible reasons:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.