Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music charge me three times in this month

I'am a member in a family connection. I'am not sponsor the, the subscription is already paid by the sponsor.

I had problems with downloading music, so I reinstalled my Apple music, after that it starts billing me every week in an amount of family subscription.

How to stop it?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 10, 2018 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2018 3:12 AM

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You should not select the Family subscription in Apple Music, only the family group organizer does that. You are not the one that does the subscribing. You can cancel the double subscription.

Check that you are still part of the Family Sharing group, after the reinstalling that you did. If you are logged in with the same Apple ID as used for the invitation, then the Music app should automatically grant you access to the Apple Music features that go with an Apple Music Family subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2018 3:12 AM in response to leolzts

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

You should not select the Family subscription in Apple Music, only the family group organizer does that. You are not the one that does the subscribing. You can cancel the double subscription.

Check that you are still part of the Family Sharing group, after the reinstalling that you did. If you are logged in with the same Apple ID as used for the invitation, then the Music app should automatically grant you access to the Apple Music features that go with an Apple Music Family subscription.

Apple music charge me three times in this month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.