Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airpods flash green when I open them and when I hold down the button it is a solid yellow and doesn't change after 15 seconds. Should I go to the store for help or what?

It is really annoying to not be able to do anything.

Posted on Jan 17, 2019 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 5:34 AM

See Get help with your AirPods - Apple Support. Have you followed the reset steps exactly as given?

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the icon next to your AirPods. Then tap Forget This Device.
  2. Put your AirPods in the case and close the lid. Wait 15 seconds, then open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash amber a few times, then flash white.
  4. Place your AirPods close to your device. Follow the steps on your iOS device's screen.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2019 5:34 AM in response to sidders01

See Get help with your AirPods - Apple Support. Have you followed the reset steps exactly as given?

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the icon next to your AirPods. Then tap Forget This Device.
  2. Put your AirPods in the case and close the lid. Wait 15 seconds, then open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash amber a few times, then flash white.
  4. Place your AirPods close to your device. Follow the steps on your iOS device's screen.

tt2

My airpods flash green when I open them and when I hold down the button it is a solid yellow and doesn't change after 15 seconds. Should I go to the store for help or what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.