Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods are stuck on a green light sometimes and sometimes an amber/orange. I charge them and reset them nothing happens. Help?

My AirPods are stuck on a green light sometimes and sometimes an amber/orange. I charge them and reset them nothing happens. Help?

iPhone 13

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 9:42 PM

Aidank___ Said:

"My AirPods are stuck on a green light sometimes and sometimes an amber/orange. I charge them and reset them nothing happens. Help?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charger:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2022 9:42 PM in response to Aidank___

Aidank___ Said:

"My AirPods are stuck on a green light sometimes and sometimes an amber/orange. I charge them and reset them nothing happens. Help?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Charger:

A. A Few Links to Visit:

B. Try the Following Tasks:

• Hold Down the Button on the case for about 15 seconds.

• Use an Apple Brand Cable - not a third party one - cool though it may look, a fabric, third-part cable would likely tear - (Apple cable's are plastic and are intended for Apple)

• Remove the AirPod from the Case, then place it back in the charger. Perhaps it need to resync with he charger.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.