Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not working

I bought Apple Music today and when I go to play any song it doesn’t play it and only says not playing I’ve tried turning on and off the iCloud music library and no songs work, downloaded or not they still won’t play, I like Apple Music hence why I bought it but now I’m having second thoughts due to this issue if someone can please help and provide a way to fix this it would be greatly appreciated

-James

Posted on Jan 17, 2019 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2019 10:16 PM

Guys I have fixed the problem, go to your settings > click on your name > iTunes & App Store > click on your Apple ID at the top > view Apple ID > subscriptions > then continue to cancel your Apple Music subscription then go and download Spotify premium it’s way better

-James

1 reply

Apple Music not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.