Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can even see Face ID and passcode at settings.

I can’t even see Face ID and passcode at settings.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2019 11:29 AM

Good morning Gy3K!

I see that you're having some trouble with the Face ID & Passcode option appearing in the Settings app.

Do you have restrictions turned on? Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Scroll down to Passcode Changes and ensure that "Allow" is selected. If this doesn't appear to have been the issue, be sure to restart the iPhone and try again: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest iOS version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how that works out for you. Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2019 11:29 AM in response to Gy3K

Good morning Gy3K!

I see that you're having some trouble with the Face ID & Passcode option appearing in the Settings app.

Do you have restrictions turned on? Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Scroll down to Passcode Changes and ensure that "Allow" is selected. If this doesn't appear to have been the issue, be sure to restart the iPhone and try again: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest iOS version: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know how that works out for you. Cheers!

I can even see Face ID and passcode at settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.