Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What AirPlay 2 enabled LP record players has anyone used w/HomePod?

The HomePod sound is beautiful, and I am ready to start playing my decades-long collection of LPs and ditch the clunky preamp/amp wired speakers...but, first: I'd like to know if anyone else in the community has tried an AirPlay 2 enabled LP record player connected to their HomePod?

Posted on Jan 20, 2019 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2019 4:57 AM

I have reached out to Yamaha Technical support (tel: 714-522-9011) regarding their Yamaha TT-N503BL MusicCast VINYL 500 Wireless Stereo Turntable. Their response was: "You cannot Airplay the turntable as a source to other devices. " Also they confirmed they had no idea if their device was upgradeable from AirPlay 1 to AirPlay 2.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2019 4:57 AM in response to Neal_tribeca

I have reached out to Yamaha Technical support (tel: 714-522-9011) regarding their Yamaha TT-N503BL MusicCast VINYL 500 Wireless Stereo Turntable. Their response was: "You cannot Airplay the turntable as a source to other devices. " Also they confirmed they had no idea if their device was upgradeable from AirPlay 1 to AirPlay 2.

What AirPlay 2 enabled LP record players has anyone used w/HomePod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.