Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my iCloud photos just disappeared

I just went on to my photos app and every photo that’s on my iCloud is gone. The recent photos that weren’t uploaded to iCloud are still there but that’s it. I’ve never even used photo stream so it couldn’t be a problem with that and my phone hasn’t updated or anything

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 21, 2019 8:31 PM

1 reply

Jan 22, 2019 6:50 PM in response to fern160

Hi fern160,

It sounds like you're missing some content from iCloud Photos, and I want to help.

Do you have a computer available where you can visit the iCloud website?

If you're able to see your content there, we'll want to make sure you have iCloud Photos enabled. You can check that in Settings > Photos > iCloud Photos.

Let me know if that helps you get your content back onto your device. If not, tell me if you're using a known good Wi-Fi connection, which device you're using, and which version of iOS you're using from Settings > General > About.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

All of my iCloud photos just disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.