Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

suspicious invoices

Dear,

Last weeks I keep receiving invoices with the purchase of Smule - The #1 Singing App, VIP algehele toegang (Automatisch vernieuwen). That I really did not buy.

The fact that is mentioned that it is automatically extended worries me.

It is not the first time I receive such an invoice. Small amount, but not ordered trough my account.

Please see below the mentioned app with specs of the invoice.

Can you please check if you can find out who ordered and if this is a reliable source?

Many thanks in advance

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 7:58 AM

No we can't check it, we are fellow users and these are user forums, we obviously don't have any access to your account(s)

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2019 7:58 AM in response to GvB69

No we can't check it, we are fellow users and these are user forums, we obviously don't have any access to your account(s)

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing an account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support .

suspicious invoices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.