Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Camera Problem (Green Screen when taking a camera picture)

Couple weeks ago, I got an iPhone 7 Plus. This morning, the camera is acting up. The video capture works perfectly but when I take a picture, the green hue showed up. I tried hard and factory resetting and still no success. There’s no hardware issues like water and drop at all. How can I fix this problem?

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 1:30 PM

Hello Allixar,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone 7 Plus displays a green tint when taking a photo in the Camera app. Being able to preserve your memories with photos is important, and you've come to the right place for help.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2019 1:30 PM in response to Allixar

Hello Allixar,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone 7 Plus displays a green tint when taking a photo in the Camera app. Being able to preserve your memories with photos is important, and you've come to the right place for help.

The following support article provides some troubleshooting steps to try for this behavior:

If the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

Cheers!

iPhone Camera Problem (Green Screen when taking a camera picture)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.