Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My rear camera photo green

Please help me I have iPhone 11 Pro & my camera suddenly started photo green & it’s my main camera so it’s photo green in all applications in dark & low light but in sun light & flash it’s work perfectly & the photo appears good dose’s any one have this problem? And if you have it how did you fix it?

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 1:53 AM

Hey there,

If you prefer, here are some more steps you can try on your own if the camera isn't working. You might still need to contact Apple Support after following these steps. 

1. If the photo is blurry, clean the front and back camera lenses with a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens or if the camera lens appears to be misaligned or blocked, contact Apple Support to discuss service options.
  2. Restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch
  3. Test the camera again by taking a photo. If your device has a front and rear camera, check if one or both isn’t working. To switch cameras, tap the rotate button .

al make sure your iPhone is up to date ☞ Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 1:53 AM in response to 576K

Hey there,

If you prefer, here are some more steps you can try on your own if the camera isn't working. You might still need to contact Apple Support after following these steps. 

1. If the photo is blurry, clean the front and back camera lenses with a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens or if the camera lens appears to be misaligned or blocked, contact Apple Support to discuss service options.
  2. Restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch
  3. Test the camera again by taking a photo. If your device has a front and rear camera, check if one or both isn’t working. To switch cameras, tap the rotate button .

al make sure your iPhone is up to date ☞ Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

My rear camera photo green

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.