Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail not working on my IPad Pro

The last several days my email gmail has not been working. My outgoing emails are not being sent and my incoming emails are coming through however, the content of the emails is not. The loading symbol in the middle of the blank page just continually circles with the work loading. I am not computer savvy so very leery of attempting any of the help sights I have gone to. Hoping someone out there can help me out.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 3:58 PM

I would try logging out of your gmail account and logging back in again.

Here is some info about If you can’t send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

To log out-

open settings > scroll down to accounts and passwords and open the settings > select your gmail acccount > select delete account.

How to Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2019 3:58 PM in response to Wes18-11

I would try logging out of your gmail account and logging back in again.

Here is some info about If you can’t send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

To log out-

open settings > scroll down to accounts and passwords and open the settings > select your gmail acccount > select delete account.

How to Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Gmail not working on my IPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.