Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't upload videos from iPhone (Version 12.1.2) to Youtube.

Youtube used to be one of the options available to me when I clicked on the upload button to upload a video from my Camera roll but it is no longer there.

Any reasons for this?

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2019 1:32 AM

Update: I just removed and reinstalled Youtube but no luck. There must be a setting on the iPhone that tells Youtube to access camera roll but I don't see it in the obvious place..by clicking on Settings and then scrolling down to Youtube..there isn't anything there that allows me to choose access to camera roll whereas in the past, there most definitely was.

I think Apple need to respond to this Q because only they know what changes they've made with the latest version.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2019 1:32 AM in response to Psych13

Update: I just removed and reinstalled Youtube but no luck. There must be a setting on the iPhone that tells Youtube to access camera roll but I don't see it in the obvious place..by clicking on Settings and then scrolling down to Youtube..there isn't anything there that allows me to choose access to camera roll whereas in the past, there most definitely was.

I think Apple need to respond to this Q because only they know what changes they've made with the latest version.

I can't upload videos from iPhone (Version 12.1.2) to Youtube.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.