Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on Mac only showing imports

Photos on Mac is only showing my imports... how do I change it back to all my regular pictures?

MacBook Air (2018 or later)

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 11:26 PM

What do you have selected in the sidebar?

To see all photos click "Photos" in the sidebar of the Photos window, like below:

If you are still seeing less photos than expected, check, if the search field is cleared, and if the filter below the search field is set to "Showing: All Items". Set it to "All Items", if it is set differently.

Do you have more than one Photo Library? If yes, check, if the correct library has been opened.

Double-click your main Photos Library in the Finder to open it in Photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2019 11:26 PM in response to thisisannoying867

What do you have selected in the sidebar?

To see all photos click "Photos" in the sidebar of the Photos window, like below:

If you are still seeing less photos than expected, check, if the search field is cleared, and if the filter below the search field is set to "Showing: All Items". Set it to "All Items", if it is set differently.

Do you have more than one Photo Library? If yes, check, if the correct library has been opened.

Double-click your main Photos Library in the Finder to open it in Photos.

Photos on Mac only showing imports

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.