Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos on Mac only showing imported photos.

My photo library on my MacBook Air is only showing Imported photos. I looked all over to see if I can find an "all photos" option but couldn't outside of imported photos. I'm trying to figure this out because when I was uploading pics on a website, plenty of photos that I have taken with my iPhone (and deleted) are showing up when I'm given the option to browse for a photo. So, I know it's there. I'm just trying to get to it so that I can clean it out.

Thanks!

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 7, 2019 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2019 2:47 AM

Are you only seeing the "Imports" album?

Is the sidebar with all other albums missing?

• If you are in Full Screen mode, enable the option in the View menu "View > Always Show Toolbar and Sidebar in Full Screen Mode".
  • If you are not in full screen mode, your window may be too small. Drag the corner of the window to resize it. You may also need to drag the dividing line between the sidebar and the browser to the right to enlarge the sidebar.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2019 2:47 AM in response to tipkm

Are you only seeing the "Imports" album?

Is the sidebar with all other albums missing?

• If you are in Full Screen mode, enable the option in the View menu "View > Always Show Toolbar and Sidebar in Full Screen Mode".
  • If you are not in full screen mode, your window may be too small. Drag the corner of the window to resize it. You may also need to drag the dividing line between the sidebar and the browser to the right to enlarge the sidebar.

photos on Mac only showing imported photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.