Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new ipad 6 running ios 12 apps not working

New iPad 6 iOS 12, third party app icons not showing on home screen or not working. How can I fix this?

Posted on Jan 24, 2019 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2019 10:32 AM

All apps are present in settings but icons are not on home page. App Store shows they are downloaded.

... and I assume that they are not on another page ... correct? Also, regardless of the backup restore, have you tried re-downloading the apps from the App Store?

Ref: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2019 10:32 AM in response to C2sea

All apps are present in settings but icons are not on home page. App Store shows they are downloaded.

... and I assume that they are not on another page ... correct? Also, regardless of the backup restore, have you tried re-downloading the apps from the App Store?

Ref: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

new ipad 6 running ios 12 apps not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.