You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3 Colors!

Greetings, this has been written with the purpose of clarifying my Apple Watch color. My current Apple Watch is Series 3, it was a gift from a relative, therefore I didn't buy it, part of the reason why I have this major doubt. I've been wanting to buy a new band for my Apple Watch, but I wanted it to match my Watch's color, which I thought was "Rose Gold", for a particular reason, but when searching for it, it seems like the color didn't even exist for Series 3. I would like to know if it's true. I also checked the box where it came from and it says the color is "Gold", but it looks slightly pink to me! Please help. Thank you, in advance! I will attach a picture for reference.

Apple Watch Series 3, 5

Posted on Jan 25, 2019 9:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2019 11:29 PM

Also, I'd like to know if it is just me, because to be completely honest, once I took the pics, I kind of changed my mind. Haha! What color does it look to you?

3 replies

Apple Watch Series 3 Colors!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.