Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity App Won’t Download

I have an iPhone 8 Plus and am up to date on my software updates, running iOS 12. When I go to download the activity app on my iPhone it says features aren’t supported on this device and won’t let me download it. I have an Apple Watch and everything else works fine with my phone except this one thing which is my favorite part of the watch. I’ve tried turning both my phone and watch off and on and it still won’t let me download the activity app.

iPhone 8 Plus, 12

Posted on Jan 26, 2019 6:27 PM

15 replies

Jan 27, 2019 12:59 PM in response to seanfromllanelli

No, it’s not a business phone. So maybe the one I find on the App Store is for the watch, that makes sense, but then where do I go to get those screens that I see on the app that you circled above? I don’t have that app on my phone. Others that do have the app on their phone said they got it when they got their watch and connected it to their phone but my phone doesn’t seem to have done that.

Activity App Won’t Download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.