Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AWatch restart randomly after every update

It began with the 5.1.2 update, after that my Apple Watch restart randomly in loop, it stay on for about three minutes, then restart.

It restart only when it's connected to the iPhone...when I turn it in Airplane mode it doesn't restart.

I try to restart both iPhone and Apple Watch, but nothing change.

i delete all third app from the watch, but nothing.

Reset network setting on iPhone, nothing.

When I update to 5.1.2, I also unpaired AW and iPhone...when I tried to pair again, immediately after the alignment of the viewfinder, the apple watch restart!so they don't pair...

i also try to send it at the support, but they resend me and said it's all ok!

after 3/4 day of failed attempts, it works!

but now with 5.1.3 update, I have the same problem!

can anyone help me?

thanks a lot

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 27, 2019 1:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2019 7:13 AM

The issue solved itself..i don't know how....i only left the watch on his charger and connected via bluetooth at my iphone...it restarted in loop 5 or 6 times...then in start work well...

3 replies

AWatch restart randomly after every update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.